The 1490 in full bloom. A floral pattern with butterfly and Venus flytrap details printed on rich, soft, full grain, durable Backhand leather. Continues DM's rich history of clashing floral prints with rugged silhouettes. Set on a smoke DM's sole and finished with our iconic yellow welt stitching and heel loop Built to outlast any season.
- The 1490 is the archetypal Docs boot. Created to conform. And worn by those who don’t
- Nappa is the softest leather in our archive: pliable and easy to wear in, with a natural smooth texture
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard fit - recommended for normal to wide feet